Monday 9 January 2017

Retired Stamps/Dies for Sale

Retired Stamps/Dies for Sale


I am offering some of my retired stamps and dies for sale.
 I have listed them by wood mount, clear mount or photopolymer and their condition following the set name.  Please note: it is normal for photopolymer stamps to stain with use.  As I am a Stampin’ Up!  Demonstrator and use my stamps for classes most of my stamps will have RM on them but some of these have only been used once/twice so mostly new condition.
My price is not inclusive of postage and handling so this will have to be added to the cost please.
Please email me at rpgmillican@gmail.com  and first in will receive the stamp/stamp’s of their choice.    Australian customers only please.

Payment choices are:
Direct Debit:     account details emailed to you after you email me your purchases.
Cash:  Townsville local’s only on pick up from my home.  9 New England Court Douglas
Ph:  0747791342/0400031235   (please leave message if no answer and I will return call).






1 only  used condition  as is $25 + p&h


1 used $20   3 brand new  $25 each + p & h

used once or twice $25 + p&h
used once one stamp only $25 + p & h
1 clear mount brand new one $25 + p&h .




used once or twice  $20 + p&h 
I have more and will post them here if there is people are interested in buying from me. Thanks Raye.


No comments:

Post a Comment