Saturday 28 January 2017

A crafters message and a update from me.

No automatic alt text available.Love it!!!
Hi guys, sorry but I have been away for a few days with the better half and our beautiful shitzu Ewok. We went glamping with our caravan for a few days at Alva Beach Caravan Park just out of Ayr, totally recommend them. $35 night powered site with the 4th night free, we can never stay the distance so take up the free night but it's great that they don't increase their price for Fri and Sat night like Rollingstone cAravan Park Its not on the beach and u do need midgee spray if its not windy but hey small price to pay for peace and tranquility.


But I was not slack whilst away, I learnt a totally new card design and had a lot of fun playing with it. Sorry I cannot show any of my creations until after the OPEN HOUSE this Thursday

If for some reason you cannot make it on Thursday morning/night session, I am happy to do another day or night if you let me know. The weekend may suit you better and if I open it up to everyone you might just have few others to share the new Occasions and Sale A Bration Cattie. Of course, a door prize will also be offered as well.

Just give me a email rpgmillican@gmail.com
or a call on 47791342/0400031235


No comments:

Post a Comment