Tuesday 17 January 2017

A new way of extending your Stitched Framlits

https://youtu.be/ClKg3frWdZ8

Hi guys, just returned from having an MRI for my lower back as it has been giving me hell for a long while and changes have occurred in pain and discomfort. So I will know soon what is causing the increased pain levels. Has impacted on my crafting ability as only spending short time and not really enjoying it when I do.

Anyway, at least I can keep everyone up to date with the latest and greatest in the Stampin' Up! world whilst sitting with hot pack and browsing the web.

Thanks to Debbie Henderson yet again, she has come up with a brilliant technique to make better use of our products and has graciously shared them with us all. Don't you just love Stampin' Up's! policy of sharing is caring and crafting should be shared by all.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment