Saturday 15 July 2017

Update on Stampin' Up! trimmer blades

Hi, a number of you ladies are telling me that the SU trimmer blades are not lasting as long as they used to. Well it appears you are not alone with this issue and SU are aware of it and have been working on fixing the problem. Not sure what was the issue or how they can rectify it but they are on to it and say future blades are new and improved.

However if you have purchased blades from me in the last month or so we can get replacement blades for you free of charge. Let me know and I will do this for you.

rpgmillican@gmail.com

0400031235

I just need your order number or if you ticked let demo know I will have that on my business page.  This is why I ask you to tick the box, (let demonstrator know) so I can be there to support you and know what you have purchased and when. All I get is that and your email address. You then get a thank you pressie from me for your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment