Wednesday 19 July 2017

Free stamp set with every order placed with me with a value of $100 (local only)

Hi guys, I have an abundance of stamp sets that are retired, some are brand new and some slightly used with maybe one or two or so had a little more use.

Now I could sell these but had a brilliant thought, why don't I give them to you my valued customers here in Townsville.

So for every time you place an order of $100 or more I will give you a pick of the retired stamp sets I have.

I made it local only as that is the only way one can chose their stamp set of choice.

Stamp set can be delivered to you or u can come and take a peek at which one you would like from my house in Douglas.

This offer is on top of the great offer that is on at the moment, spend $90 and get $9 to spend in August. That can be great if u place a order of say $300 u get $36 for free to spend. only 11 days left so don't wait too long to place ur order.

Tick let demonstrator know when u place an order to receive a FREEE STAMP SET FROM ME.


email me at    rpgmillican@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment