Monday 31 July 2017

Today is the day for the new EARLY release of "CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS"

Carols of ChristmasCard Front Builder Thinlits Dies
Carols of Christmas Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Price: $49.00
This is part of a new suite in the Holiday Catalogue which becomes available to you as of 1st September 2017.
As a demonstrator I am able to purchase from this catalogue as of today, sooo my bank balance is a fair bit lighter but my smile is brighter but  when my goodies arrive I will be only have a very short time before I go for babysitting duties. But I will do my very best to do some sneak peaks for you before I go. 

Cannot take too much with me as have pressies to take for three boys and winter clothes for me. They get to -6 in Mudgee so lots of winter clothes as doing school runs etc. Hmm will freeze so out come the thermals.

Anyway just an update to let you know that as of today you too can have the above set. I am about to play with mine even though I have had it for weeks (we demos got to order the set on the 1st July).  Watch out for my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment