Sunday 21 January 2018

Craft room clean, and an update.

Wow, the time has flown, I have FINALLY finished cleaning my craft room (yet again and again) but I have culled a lot of stuff and been brutal with what I don't use and spent ages cutting up all my scraps into useful sizes etc etc and so on. At the same time, I have started work again, admittedly only casual 3 days a week so life has been turned upside down in our household. We are also having our en-suite demolished and redone due to faulty tiles. (thankfully an insurance job) so my lounge room looks like a bathroom and smells nice from all the different soap smells etc. My very patient husband has put up with all my Occasions and Sale A Bration stamps, DSP etc on the kitchen bench and dining room as I refused to play with them till the craft room was cleaned. Phew, it has taken ages to do it but well worth it. Of course, if I didn't have to have lots of rest breaks and days off due to pain I would have finished a lot sooner, but life is what it is. Now I can play and create with my beautiful Granddaughter Ali when she visits next week, only few sleeps left. Oh and her parents of course, but they can go and play and I will gladly keep their daughter with me. So life will return to normal in February and classes will start again. I cannot be as flexible due to my work commitments but I will post times asap. Thank you for being patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment