Tuesday 2 January 2018

Would you like Free SU items - you can by hosting a workshop in your home.

Host!
Sale-A-Bration is now live for you! Make sure you are ready to discuss the exciting hosting opportunities with them. When a host holds a qualifying party with at least $400 AUD in sales during Sale-A-Bration, you will earn $40 AUD more in Stampin’ Rewards!* These rewards can even be applied towards a Starter Kit, allowing your customer/hosts to also join and become demonstrators.

*Additional Stampin’ Rewards can also be earned by an individual purchase or order of $400 AUD or more.
If you would like to host a workshop and gain FREE products as well as make and take a card/box or 3D creation or two or three depending on level of guests/your creative ability you can contact me to arrange this opportunity for you.
I will bring all that is needed for each make and take and all you as the host need to do is invite 4-8 guests and offer light refreshments at the end of the party. 
Dates and time can be made to suit your individual needs.

contact me: rpgmillican@gmail.com
0400031235/47791342
But please note I do not drive on the highway past 30km so local areas only.
I am happy to have the party at my home if you live outside my driving limit.
I am sorry but I have (PTSD) from a car accident on a highway and it isn't safe for me to drive over 30km away.

No comments:

Post a Comment