Tuesday 2 January 2018

Would you like to buy your SU products at 20% off each item?

Join!
In addition to hosting, let your customers know about the fantastic benefits of joining as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration. Joining at this time gives a new demonstrator their starter kit at $169 AUD along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets for their kit—any stamp set, any price.* Plus, the kit ships for free!
NB: *Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.







Join my team:                    http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/uniquelyraye/jointhefun


I would love you to join with me and enjoy the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here in Townsville or the surrounding districts. You can make a business of your craft or be a hobbyist and enjoy the 20% discount that comes with being a demonstrator.  Yes there is a catch of course, why do I tell you this, well I want you to succeed as a demonstrator and know what you are in for before you make the decision to join my exciting team of 4 lovely ladies.
1.       Quarterly sales of $400 must be made to retain demonstrator level   (to achieve this you may be the only one buying from SU or you may sell to family and friends if you remain a hobbyist).
2.       You can have a subscription to the DWBS web site for $19.95 per month (first 2 months free) but you do not have to take up this option. (great if SU is your business).
3.       I am here for you and as this is my 4th year as a demonstrator I will assist you in any way, I can and give you the knowledge I learnt the hard way (my up line is in Cairns) and help you navigate through your Stampin’ Up! experience.
4.       I am not a pushy person and only contact you if you want to be contactable; the business/hobby is yours to run how you see fit to do so.
5.       Joining during SAB (sale a Bration) is the best time with the most benefits and this is when all 4 of our team have joined to.
6.       Townsville is growing fast and there are only a handful of demonstrators here and not all are active as a business so the opportunity is yours for the taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment