Tuesday 26 May 2020

NEW AND EXCITING CHANGES TO ONLINE SHOPPING LINK AS AT 3.56.20


 Information for my customers and potential customers:

As at the 3rd June 2020 the Stampin’ Up! Online shopping site will be changed to better meet the needs of you the customer.

Demonstrator Management Feature
The customer now has the choice to select a specific demonstrator during the shopping process as well as the choice to have one automatically assigned to their transaction. Customers who have a demonstrator automatically selected for them during checkout will be assigned one who meets all of the following criteria:

Is closest to them in geographic proximity based on the customer’s shipping address.
· Has agreed to the Referral Policy Agreement on the demonstrator website.

OR:

Customers can manage the demonstrators they shop with in their account section under My Account > Demonstrator.
 
The five most recent demonstrators a customer has shopped with will appear under “Shop with a Previous Demonstrator.” A customer can choose to designate a preferred demonstrator that will become their default “Shopping With” when they return to the store.


Demonstrator Responsibility for Managing Customer Data

You will be responsible for managing your customer data according to their preferences.  
While you will receive
limited personal information for guest checkout customers, it is important that you only use that information if it’s necessary to contact them regarding that specific transaction. It is critical that you refrain from marketing to them, or contacting them for any reason other than that transaction, unless you have their explicit consent


What does this mean for you as my customer?

I will receive an email stating that you have nominated me as your preferred demonstrator and your purchase items and email address.
This allows me to follow up on any issues you may have with your purchases for a period of one month or longer if I deem the issue something that demonstrator support may need to address.
I will send a thank you email with my blog and Facebook page web sites as well as standard information I send to all new customers. If you do not wish to interact with me this will be the last you hear from me. I do not believe in harassing my customers as I understand how annoying this can be. I fully believe our products sell themselves and you will enjoy your purchases without a demonstrator hassling you to buy more.


I would love to give you a FREE copy of current and past years catalogues if you would like one. For this I ask you either collect it from me or give me your address to deliver it to you. Of course, if you attend a class then you automatically get a copy of all catalogues current (and past if like) for FREE.
Thanks for reading this update, cheers Raye your local demonstrator.


No comments:

Post a Comment