Thursday 21 May 2020

Mirror Image Stamping: How to Die Cut or Punch Mirrored Images

Just sitting quietly going through emails and my Facebook and found yet "Another" wonderful video of helpful hints by Connie Stewart. This is a must keep and remember to do. This is definitely a life changer for us card makers and scrap bookers.
Please enjoy and thank you yet again Connie,
If you do not have a Stamparatus or similar tool go to my 24/7 online store and have a look at our Stamparatus and don't forget the silicone mat too.
Shop with ease from my 24/7 online Stampin’ Up! store
click on the above link to go directly to my store
I would love your business and become your but do ask that you tick the box that asks to “let demonstrator know” so I can support you and you purchases. You have 1 month to return items and have them replaced at no cost to you. After that it is up to me to approach Stampin’ Up! Support on your behalf if I perceive that the matter is worth taking to Demo support. I cannot support you if I do not have notification of your purchases.
cheers,
Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment