Sunday 6 October 2019

I have a question for my customers/potential customers who come to my classes.


I have a question for my customers/potential customers who come to my classes.

1.      Would you prefer to make more cards per class where have all the prep done for you?
A)     Yes                                                                B) No
2.      Do you prefer to make less cards but actually learn how to make the card/s from scratch?
A)       Yes                                                            B) No
3.      Make smaller cards = possible less cost per class?  ie: 3x3/4x4 (standard = 51/2 x 41/8)
A)     Yes                                                              B) No

Just a note: small 3x3 or 4x4 cards are not standard cards but still cost the same to post but are great as small thank you cards. I do sell packs of cards and envelopes in my 24/7 store that are small sizes.
Preparation:
Cutting card base from card stock (Landscape/portrait) 2 cards per 1 piece of card stock
Cutting mats (learning how to make most of card stock)
Cutting with dies 
Embossing both with dies and embossing folders
Stamping - using blocks or stamparatus

At my classes currently I have a PDF of the cards/boxes we make for you for free with classes as well as free catalogues at your first class. I then give you a package with the materials cut out for you as well as the die cuts and embossing pre done. This allows more cards to be made in the time frame.
Beginners:
Would you prefer to make and take each card with you doing the cutting, embossing from start to finish utilising my tools and equipment so you can replicate the/a card at home.
A)     Yes                                                           B) No

Casual crafters:
Make from start to finish learning tips and tricks on more advanced cards and improving your cards professional finish?
A)      Yes                                                           B) No

     Avid crafters:
     Make from start to finish learning tips and tricks on more fancy fold/advanced cards and    improving your cards professional finish?
A)     Yes                                                           B) No

Email me with your answers and thoughts.
ph: 0747791342
Mob: 0400031235
Or leave a comment on my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment