Thursday 19 September 2019

When u make a Boo Boo and instead of starting again here are some Tip to remove glued card stock


video by Frenchie to remove glue from cardstock

How to video 

This is a quick video less then 3 minutes. Also at then end of this video you will have another video with more option to remove glued cardstock.

click on the above link to go directly to my store

Would love your business but do ask that you tick the box that asks to “let demonstrator know” so I can support you and you purchases. You have 1 month to return items and have them replaced at no cost to you. After that it is up to me to approach Stampin’ Up! Support on your behalf if I perceive that the matter is worth taking to Demo support. I cannot support you if I do not have notification of your purchases. 



Tip to remove glued cardstock using the microwave. #stampinup #stamping #frenchiestamps #cardmaking #papercrafts #handmadecards #stampingtipvideo Hello Friends,Today it is a quick tip on how to remove glued cardstock. 
Don’t you get frustrated when you assemble a card and you glue a layer “crooked”.  I get so frustrated when everything is stamp, look at the finish card and the front is way off. Well today I have quick tip to share with you that my teammate Verna Lapp share with us. 
You can find the video below in this post or on my You Tube Channel.  

Step by step 

Tip to remove glued cardstock using the microwave. #stampinup #stamping #frenchiestamps #cardmaking #papercrafts #handmadecards #stampingtipvideo
In the microwave place the glued cardstock in. Now for the time all will depend on the watt force of your microwave. I recommend to start at 5 second and if this is not enough go to 7 or 10. I have a powerful microwave and mine was 10 second. I try 15 second and ooooops i had some burn spots. So this is why I say start with 5 to test. I am NOT responsible for fire!  Be careful start will few second and increase if needed.  
Tip to remove glued cardstock using the microwave. #stampinup #stamping #frenchiestamps #cardmaking #papercrafts #handmadecards #stampingtipvideo
See the picture above it peel smooth without tearing the cardstock.
Soon you remove from the microwave start peeling from a corner. If it don’t peel easy then place the glued cardstock back in the microwave for a few more seconds. For myself, 10 second was perfect and it peel easy. 
The reason to peel quick is if you let sit the glue will bound again. So be prepare to peel right away when you open the microwave. 

More option 

I have other option in case you don’t have a microwave. I did another video a few years ago. I attach the other video at the end of today video.
In that video I share how to use dental floss or a heat tool the remove glued cardstock. So many option but now that I know the trick with the microwave that will be my first choice. The microwave is the quickest for sure. 
Thanks for Frenchie for sharing this great tip/s with us all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment