Wednesday 4 September 2019

2019 Holiday Catalogue LIVE today and the new Snow Glob set "Still Scenes Bundle" video


2019 Holiday Catalog | Stampin' Up!
 
click  on link to watch video 

Still Scenes Bundle | Stampin' Up!

click  on link to watch video     snow  globes that can be used any time in the year.

Image result for su snow globe cardsImage result for su snow globe cards

Shop with ease from my 24/7 online Stampin’ Up! store
click on the above link to go directly to my store
Would love your business but do ask that you tick the box that asks to “let demonstrator know” so I can support you and you purchases. You have 1 month to return items and have them replaced at no cost to you. After that it is up to me to approach Stampin’ Up! Support on your behalf if I perceive that the matter is worth taking to Demo support. I cannot support you if I do not have notification of your purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment