Wednesday 4 September 2019

Cup Of Christmas Stamp Set By Stampin' Up! video


Cup Of Christmas Stamp Set By Stampin' Up!

click on above link to go to a great video by Stampin' Up!

Image result for Cup Of Christmas Stamp Set cards By Stampin' Up!Image result for Cup Of Christmas Stamp Set cards By Stampin' Up!




click on the above link to go directly to my store

I would love your business but may I  ask that you tick the box that asks to “let demonstrator know” so I can support you and you purchases. You have 1 month to return items and have them replaced at no cost to you. After that it is up to me to approach Stampin’ Up! Support on your behalf if I perceive that the matter is worth taking to Demo support. I cannot support you if I do not have notification of your purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment