Wednesday 6 February 2019

Touching base again

Hi all my fellow crafter, we are on the way to be finished with this current weather event here in the Ville, note not Brownsville any more.  However as a Oz Cyclone supporter I am aware there may be a cyclone in the next few weeks that MAY impact somewhere on the Qld coast and more likely from Central qld Coast to far Nth Qld coast and they predict it will not be a small one. So we need to be mindful that we do live in the tropics/sub tropics and weather events will occur for some time yet.

My craft room is full of mold as is/was much of my home after having to evacuate for a number of days and shutting of the house whilst gone. this is a small price to pay compared to the loss and devastation of many here in the Ville so we count our blessings.  My thoughts are will those of you that follow me and are affected by the floods in any way.

I did put out a album for sale of retired stock and it is still current but I cancelled the boost add as that is the last thing people in the Ville need to think about at the moment.   I will put it on the Australian web site for retired stock as I really need to get rid of stock ready for more current stock as it won't be long before the new Annual cattie is launched.

Now I was going to add retired cardstock and stamp pads and reinkers to the list but I am no longer doing this. I have decided to package them up and offer them free to those crafters who lost everything in the floods. This will occur shortly, let people get over the shock and devastation first. But if you know someone who would like some free craft items please share this with them and they can contact me when they are ready.

As soon as get rid of the mold and the cardstock etc dries out a but and is ready to be used I will start the cardmaking for my Open House for the Occasions and Sale a Bration catalogue launch. A bit late but better late than never.

email:  rpgmillican@gmail.com
mobile   0400031235
ph  47791342




No comments:

Post a Comment