Thursday 30 March 2017

Video tutorial on making "faux bows". Saves me so much ribbon!

https://youtu.be/VM_aEkltRvY


Learn how to make Faux Bows in this Quick Tip Tuesday Video. Make sure you subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on any of these "quick tips"!
Thank you,  Rose for sharing your talent with us.

Rose is in the USA so remember that although she offers you to be her customer that would not be possible. I would love to be your demonstrator and share these videos so we can all learn together. I am informed that I should not do this as you may want to go to another demonstrator and it would be detrimental to my business.
 I do not believe that would occur as I am your local demonstrator and by sharing and caring your creatives juices will be flowing and you may want to go to my 24/7 online store or come to one of my classes or contact me for a workshop.

rpgmillican@gmail.com
0400031235/ (07)47791342
my online store link:

No comments:

Post a Comment