Tuesday 8 November 2016

Stamp-a-ma-jig video

https://youtu.be/cbDtn11nH9U?list=TLGGmp1QrZZZMpEwODExMjAxNg


Good morning all,

I am posting another video which I believe explains one of our tools soo well. Thank you Melissa for making and sharing such a good video on the Stamp-a-ma-jig. You may have one and not use it much but will after this video, or alternatively it may make you want one to help with your creations. We all need help at times to improve how we craft and I believe this is one of the ;best ways to ensure we make our cards llok more professional. I know I am a fan of this little tool. Price is for UK so will be different here in Aussie but you can link to my 24/7 online store via the shopping button to see our price here. Standard shipping is $5.95 but can increase depending on what total purchases come to, but costs are kept down by sharing the shipping costs across all the countires and stamping up community (including demonstrators). The most I have ever paid was $29 for a order that was over $1000,00 and included a Big Shot so we are lucky to be able to buy and not worry about postage.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment