Monday 28 November 2016

Sale ends 30th November and video's to assist your card making

Hi folks,

Been quiet for a few days due to having a stall at the Renegade Mega Market at Marion school on the weekend and recovering since.

I hope you managed to take up some of the great bargains that Stampin' Up! have had on offer over the past week/weeks I know I did.  I purchased another magnet platform because the price was very very good and I can use it with my 2nd big shot so when I have classes people don't have to wait. (well not as long as before).

Reminder: 25% off sale ends tomorrow.

Next big event on our SU calendar starts 04.01.2017 with the Occasion and Sale A Bration Catalogues.

This is the best time to join my team as you receive more products for your start up fee and then on top of that you get FREE items from the Sale A Bration Catalogue as well. Your customers will get the same benefit of free items for every $90 they spend as well.  I am happy to discuss this with you anytime at your convenience.


Kissing technique video:
 https://youtu.be/nKQlyHANCQs

Using markers to make the "wow" on you cards:

https://youtu.be/YcY8iH14eEE

No comments:

Post a Comment