Tuesday 29 November 2016

SALE SALE information

Guys this i a once posted is up for Grabs and first in best-dressed deal. So do NOT procrastinate as I have learnt from past experience how fast items sell out and how I miss out on the bargains. I will be up early tomorrow and looking forward  to buying at up to 60% off I can tell you Even if I keep them for gifts I'm a winner hey at that price. 

PS:  don't let Hubby know cause he says I buy way too much craft. Hmm never have enough is my thinking. Can't stand not having something on hand when I want to make that special card for someone special or to be able to use it in a class to teach really special cards and card techniques. 

So click onto my Online link to go and check out the bargains.

Available at 0001 1.12.16  on my 24/7 store.

Trust me I will be up looking at that time as even demonstrators cannot see what is on offer till you can.

Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment