Sunday 25 April 2021

No.584 - Alcohol Colour Wash on Vellum - JanB No.5 Top UK Stampin' Up! I...

Hi guys, hope your long weekend is fab and u are enjoying time out. I am supposed to be cleaning my craft room but watching craft videos instead. Last Friday and the Friday before I taught this technique to my craft ladies and they loved it so I thought i'd share this video with you and them as I know they follow me. It gives some different ideas and shows what it looks like when made into cards. Jan is a wonderful teacher all be it a bit slow at times but worth the patience as her creations are stunning. My second class was using reinkers and alcohol as not all my craft ladies have the blends (alcohol pens) but do have reinkers as I recommend that if u buy a stamp pad you must buy a reinker to go with it. 
If you are new to my page, 
I welcome you as one of my viewers/customers and am happy to help you in any way to create and play with quality products that are colour coordinated as well as our products are regularly being updated to meet market demands. After 40 + years as a scrapbooking and card maker I believe our products are the best and will stand the test of time. Therefore, we can give/sell our creations knowing that our recipients will be able to treasure them for a long time.
Cheers,
Raye
Your Stampin” Up demonstrator
0400031235 
Please leave a message if no answer and I will return your call asap.
rpgmillican@gmail.com

My Web page for on-line shopping
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4012322

No comments:

Post a Comment