Tuesday 20 April 2021

DIY Stampin' Up! Color Coach: Your Guide to Coming Up with Easy Color Co...

Connie is so support of us and our crafting journey and has kindly shared these with us. I will be doing one set for myself as it is a wonderful tool to have in your craft room and is so easy to pack and take with your when you craft away from home.   I welcome you as one of my customers and am happy to help you in any way to create and play with quality products that are colour coordinated as well as our products are regularly being updated to meet market demands. After 40 + years as a scrapbooking and card maker I believe our products are the best and will stand the test of time. Therefore, we can give/sell our creations knowing that our recipients will be able to treasure them for a long time.
Cheers,
Raye
Your Stampin” Up demonstrator
0400031235 
Please leave a message if no answer and I will return your call asap.
rpgmillican@gmail.com

My Web page for on-line shopping
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4012322

No comments:

Post a Comment