Wednesday 5 August 2020

Paper Pumpkin's Box of Sunshine

What a brilliant idea for times like these. We all know someone who is affected by the dreaded Corona 19 Virus don't we. What a lovely idea to help them when they are in need. thanks Stampin' Up! you really rocked on this one. To purchase as of the 11th August you just go to my 24/7 online store via the "shop now" button on the right. Easy as, sign in as a guest and all your information will be private but if you create and account and tick let demonstrator know I will received a copy of your order and your email address only. From there I send you a thank you note and will be your support if required. I do not "bug" my customers they contact me or just purely shop online as required. I just send a letter with all my details and leave the rest up to you. I am a busy person and annoying people is not on my list of things to do/achieve. Please note the only products that I can carry and sell from my home are adhesives from our catalogues, all other products must be ordered via my online store by you or by me at a class or a workshop. You do need a debit/credit card to purchase online and at classes and workshops. Adhesives I only take cash for as no card access in my home. So guys consider this fabulous idea from SU and give the gift of giving "sunshine and happiness" to someone who needs it. cheers, Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment