Saturday 8 August 2020

Learn How to Use the New Stampin' Up! Online Store!

ok folks, this is the best video I have found to explain the NEW shopping experience you will have via my 24/7 online store. Of course Christy is American so there is subtle differences in our Australian store (such as prices) but the video gives a great overview on how to shop with ease as mostly it is the same here in Australia. As I have said previously, you can shop as a guest and no information will be disclosed with me as the chosen demonstrator, this however means I cannot support you if you should have (heaven forbid) the occasional issue with your purchases/s. But if you sign in and have your information stored and chose me as your demonstrator Stampin' Up! will send me a list of your purchases and your EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY  and I can then support your purchases. I cannot access your sign in page to retrieve your details etc this is totally open to you ONLY when you sign in each time. What I am trying to emphasize is that your information is totally safe and only you and Stampin' Up! have access to it. (peace of mind). 
links to access my store:
https://www.facebook.com/uniquelyrayestampinupdemonstratortownsville/
https://rayemillicanscraftypapercreations.blogspot.com/
contact details:
rpgmillican@gmail.com
ph: 0400031235
I hope this helps your shopping experience with Stampin' Up! and with me as your demonstrator, I know that I appreciate your business and being part of your crafting experience. WARNING: the new Christmas Catalogue is addictive, it has some very very good "must have" stamps, bundles and accessories. The catalogue goes live in September. I will keep you updated as the time gets closer.  Enjoy this informative video, cheers, Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment