Thursday 12 March 2020

Kylie from Sydney has the new suite to show us My order is in for this as I love love love it.



WHATS GOING ON?
CLASSES: $25 PER PERSON OR $20 FOR PENSIONERS
WHEN: MONDAY 10-12 AM  -  7-9 PM
              WEDNESDAY 10-12 AM – 7-9 PM  
              SATURDAY 10-12 AM   -  2-4 PM
NEW: Monthly stamping class for beginners to advanced for card making and or scrap booking
          Tuesday 10am – 1pm

Email for more detail: rpgmillican@gmail.com

Mob: 0400031235/ ph 47791342 (need to leave a message please with your return ph no).


Click here to go to Annual Catalogue:



 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue

















Click here to go to current Seasonal Catalogue:



 seasonal catalogue 2020










Click Here to the 1st release Sale A Bration catalogue:


 1st release Sale A Bration Catalogue










Please note all items are WHILST PRODUCTS LAST  so they will run out and no more available hence we have a 2nd release cattie too.

Click Here to the 2nd release Sale A Bration catalogue:



 2nd release SAB catalogue




Click here to go to a beginners brochure:



 Beginner Stamper Brochure














Shop with ease from my 24/7 onlineStampin’ Up! store

click on the above link to go directly to my store


I would love your business but do ask that you tick the box that asks to “let demonstrator know” so I can support you and you purchases. You have 1 month to return items and have them replaced at no cost to you. After that it is up to me to approach Stampin’ Up! Support on your behalf if I perceive that the matter is worth taking to Demo support. I cannot support you if I do not have notification of your purchases. 

Cheers,
Raye.

No comments:

Post a Comment