Monday 2 December 2019

End of year "closeout sale" and carry over list from Holiday Catalogue.

 end of year close out PDF
PDF of list
click on above to see list
sale items in above list, note not all items are reduced as per normal practice with our quality items.

Remind Your Customers that Retiring Holiday Catalogue Items Are Last-Chance and While Supplies Last

Carrying over items till 30th May 2020
carry over PDF

click on above to see list

Shop with ease from my 24/7 online Stampin’ Up! store
click on the above link to go directly to my store

Would love your business but do ask that you tick the box that asks to “let demonstrator know” so I can support you and you purchases. You have 1 month to return items and have them replaced at no cost to you. After that it is up to me to approach Stampin’ Up! Support on your behalf if I perceive that the matter is worth taking to Demo support. I cannot support you if I do not have notification of your purchases. 







No comments:

Post a Comment