Wednesday 21 August 2019

"OPEN HOUSE " update and reminder

Tonight is my first night time event for my Open House for showcasing the Annual and Christmas Catalogue products from Stampin Up!
There are still a few spaces left if anyone is want to join us.
7pm - 9.30 pm
9 New England Court Douglas
Light refreshments provided.
Tomorrow I have a almost full house for the morning "Open House" but happy to squeeze in a few more if u forgot to RSVP. Start time 0930-1230.
Door prize
Displays
Meet like minded crafters
check out my products that are "Quality, Colour Coordinated and just fantastic to work with.
I have been working on display cards and more to showcase just what can be made with these products. Tonight I will post sneak peaks after the ladies arrive for the event.
FREE catalogues for those that attend my Open House.

No comments:

Post a Comment