Thursday 4 July 2019

It's the right time to join my Stampin' Up! team, you are the winner from now till 31st August 2019 with BONUSES +++

Join my team

JOIN THE FUN

Is crafting a big part of your life? Do you want to earn money while doing something you love? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin' Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.
Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator means sharing your passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and building a great business doing so-plus, you get to set your own schedule!

I am here to fully support your Stampin' Up!  (SU)  journey and will give you all my knowledge and  hard learned know-how that I have learnt over the last 5 years since joining and becoming a local Townsville demonstrator. When I joined my up line was and still is Cairns based, whilst she is brilliant and very supportive I would have benefited by a local person who could help me and be by my side to teach/support me in my journey. Townsville is growing fast and we only have a small number of active demonstrators who help our local crafters learn/craft utilising quality, colour coordinated products and to support their SU experience. Wouldn't you, your family and friends like to be able to shop 24/7 from their own couch and have their craft products delivered to their door within 2 weeks and if you join my team you/they will get these quality products at 20% off apart from the initial Starter Kit.



From 1 July until 31 August, you can choose an EXTRA $45 worth of bonus products in your Starter Kit. That means you’ll now get $280 worth of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice, and it will only cost you $169. And there’s free postage on it too!
THEN, you’ll receive a $16 gift voucher code the following month to spend on any products that you like . 


To join my team click on this link:   To Join my team at Stampin' Up!










No comments:

Post a Comment