Thursday 18 July 2019

"Floating Frame" technique

Have just finished a new technique for me, its called a "floating frame card" , I got the idea from Jennifer Maguire who I love to follow and learn from. I used mostly Stampin' UP! products but the numbers are not as we do not have any to use. I love the new Peacock coloured cardstock and the magnolia stamp and die set. I embossed the smaller flowers with our new black shimmery embossing paste and have found a new love with this product. This card is fro my special Mother in Law who turns 85 tomorrow. The "floating Frame" technique requires a special glad and stick product that I found recently at Cosco's in Ipswich, this is not available elsewhere in Aussie that I could find. However it can be done without this product, just a bit more fiddly, but it is quite a fiddly technique as it is but fun fun fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment