Friday 26 October 2018

Personal update and a new video on exciting new products in November only

video of the November only special suite



Staring 1st November and ending 30th this suite is available to purchase through my 24/7 online store.
Just click on my card on the right to be taken straight to my store.

I have started playing with this set as I am a demonstrator so I get to purchase new products a month before the public. Join my team and you could as well and save 20% of every purchase.

Unfortunately due to the tear in a tendon in my right shoulder I have been restricted in the craft room (under Doc's orders) until 1st Nov when I get an injection into my shoulder which I hope will ease if not get rid of the pain. I did have to play a little as my craft ladies and I had a shoe box morning and I had to make 2 cards (one box was for my Mother in Law as she is unable to do her own box) and I used  the dies from this set and some of the lovely Christmas paper out of the holiday catalogue. For the first time every I used ready made bland cards from SU that I have in my stash and made very plain but effective cards. This was due to keeping it very simple as we had to make 8 card packs ready for assembling.  It was a great morning and even my 84 + Mother in Law made 5 of the cards in one morning, no mean feat for her.

I will try and have classes and maybe a shoe-box morning when my shoulder is better and after my returning family move back into their house.

Oh I can now tell all, my son and his family (with my gorgeous 3 grandson's) are returning to Townsville to live. Homesickness kicked in after the family snow get together for my 60th and they made the decision to return home.  Helped by the fact their tenants decided to vacate their house and gave 1 months notice. So they are staying with us till their furniture arrives and their home is ready to move back in. This should all co en side with my shoulder getting better.

However I lost the shop room at Craft Creation's in Pimlico due to the fact I could not start classes straight away when I negotiated the renting of the room for classes. So it's back to my home for classes and that is how it will stay until another opportunity arises.

I have also been working this semester teaching and marking at JCU and only finished on Friday so that has been full on and kept me very busy. I only have 2 days of marking left to do in mid November for exam papers and then nothing more on the books but hope to start again in January teaching mental health. 

So all going well I will start classes again very soon, opps forgot am also helping my family out with babysitting duties so most likely will have a 5 yr old (birthday tomorrow) with me so hope that will be ok ladies. They are coming from an area that has been in sever drought and money has been scarce so I am saving them day care fee's till he goes to school next year. His brothers will also be with me but not during school hrs.

Thanks again for being soo patient with me and my health issues, I hope to be on board again soon.
cheers,
Raye


No comments:

Post a Comment