Friday 4 May 2018

Missing in action (me)

Well hello everyone, you may think I have dropped off the planet for a few weeks and u would be right. Greg and I went touring through the Tablelands for 2 weeks with our caravan and dog. We stayed in bush caravan parks which had very limited internet connection (free WiFi) hmm not sure if u could even call it a connection. Anyway we toured some of the most beautiful country in Aussie and enjoyed some of the most beautiful tropical forests u will ever see. We could say we were proud of the fact that we only had 2 takeaways in the whole trip (one being on the way up to Cairns) but it wasn't necessarily by choice. We did not find ONE DOG friendly cafe in the many many towns we visited, so we had McDonald's once in a park. Grey Nomads often travel with their dog/dogs and if the North wants their business they need to step up. There a a few cafe's in Townsville where our dog is welcomed (outside dining) so we are dog friendly and so we should be.
But enough whinging, we had a great time and explored and enjoyed and drank a bit and Greg slept a lot and relaxed and recovered from the recent stress of losing his beloved Dad to cancer. Will post some pic's as soon as I download them onto computer.


I did manage a bit of crafting in the first few days whilst Greg slept and relaxed but not a lot as reading a few books took over as my go to thing to do. I only ever read on our camping trips these days so once I start I find it hard to stop.

I di manage to order from the demonstrator pre order list out of the new catalogue (with difficulity) so I will be working on creating from them when they arrive and yes there will be a OPEN HOUSE for all to see some of the new selections and a preview of the catalogue on the day. Watch this space for date and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment