Saturday 12 May 2018

7 Ways To Use A Silicone Craft Mat by toocoolstamping an OPEN HOUSE dates


7 Ways To Use A Silicone Craft Mat


I love my craft mat and use it constantly so when I saw this YouTube video I thought it would be a great share for you all.

I am having an OPEN HOUSE Thursday 31st May 0915-1200 hrs and this time we are going to play BINGO and I will be offering a craft mat as one of the prizes.

The open house will showcase items from the new 2018-19 catalogue.

Every person will receive a FREE catalogue from me on the day.

The Open House will be repeated Thursday 31st May at 7 pm to 9 pm and yes we will play BINGO again with great prizes.


The Open House will be repeated Saturday 2nd June at 1000 - 1200hrs and yes we will play BINGO again with great prizes.

Venue:  9 New England Court Douglas

RSVP required please: by 27th May via    rpgmillican@gmail.com
                                                            or    47791342   0400031235
Light refreshments will be offered:
some ladies who are regulars bring a plate but this is purely optional.


No comments:

Post a Comment