Monday 11 December 2017

Join my team on or after 3rd January 2018 for "EXCELLENT REWARDS".


click on this link to find out more

 This opportunity begins on 3 January as well. Joining at this time gives a new demonstrator their starter kit at $169 AUD, along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets for their kit—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
As a demonstrator you receive 20% off all your purchases and more % off as you climb the ladder. You do not have to be a seller (but u can to family and friends if u want to) or use SU as a business like I do, you can remain a hobbyist and still enjoy all the benefits of: the discount
                                                            get products first before the public from new cattie's
                                                            get regular updates and idea's from head office
                                                            join demo sites and learn from others
This list of benefits is long and worth joining for, and of course I will be there to support you at all times if you need me. 
However you do need to have sales totaling $400 every quarter from the second quarter after you join. Believe me with our beautiful fully colour coordinated and top quality products you will easily sell/buy that much each quarter. 
Need more info - ring or email me. I would love you to come on a crafty SU journey with me and my gals.
ph 0747791342     -  0400031235
email: rpgmillican@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment