Wednesday 20 December 2017

Don't forget you only have until the 31st December 2017 to order your stamparatus


https://youtu.be/-XE9W_YkTZ0

Linda’s Stamparatus 101 Videos

Today is the day!
Back in November, I was super lucky to get this cool tool early so we could do a demonstration with it at the Stampin’ Up On Stage event in Utah for demonstrators.  I did 3 sessions in the afternoon and my demo friend Sharon Armstrong did 3 sessions in the morning along with Jessica from the home office.  We had a lot of fun playing with it, learning some tricks along the way and putting it to the test!
Today, demonstrators who participated in a program over the last few years to develop the Stamparatus can order it early and some will have it by tomorrow!
So I officially have permission from SU to share my own videos with you!  
Here are 6 quick videos that I call  my Stamparatus 101 Series since I’m highlighting some tips and tricks I found while using it!

thank's to Linda for sharing and caring

No comments:

Post a Comment