Monday 2 October 2017

Video on SALES and Fast Fuze (a must watch)


https://youtu.be/pd7p2yc_09E

Beth Rush has kindly done a excellent video on our new EXCITING SALES at Stampin' Up!.

Beth explains the benefits to us all of the sale items in detail but her prices are American so beware that we have different price range in Australia because we have our GST added and they don't. They pay the tax at the end just like we get postage added (well so do they have to pay postage as well, actually they pay the same postage as us as postage is kept to a minimuim by everyone paying the same worldwide).

But the real reason I shared the video is the FAST FUZE, this was the bain of my life for soo long, I wouldn't promote it as I had soo many issues with it. I even went to another demo to find out what I was doing wrong, but I sat with my drawer full of ruined fast fuzes and played for two hrs putting them back together and getting very sticky in the process till I worked out how to fix the ones that the tape was all coming out the and not working.

Video after video on U Tube was watched, but in the end I just practiced what was the best way to hold the tape runner and did the check at the end of each run of the tape and low and behold it worked. I love it now, but my advice is that it is very strong and if you need wiggle room to adjust your mats etc it is not for you.

However if you make boxes like I do then it is for you, or you want a certain embellishment to stick like glue (pun) than its the man for the job.  If I was like other demonstrators with a massive business and made loads of thank you cards etc I would be a massive user of fast fuze, but as I am a struggling demonstrator who is awaiting the day when people want to come to classes or hold a workshop I don't really use a lot of it.

But that will change as I have ordered lots of the fast fuze whilst we get 2 FREE refills as it makes it very friendly for my pocket.

Aside from that I will be posting more of my creations later today as I have been busy playing with different stamps and dies. I buy a lot just in case I need to showcase them at classes/workshops and often don't get to use some before they retire, I have now promised myself I will use everyone and showcase what can be made with each and every stamp/die and do as many different folds that I can master.

I consider myself a master crafter now as I have watched 10,000 + utubes and practiced so many different folds, boxes and techniques that I must be a master at it. Nah I still get it wrong and stuff ups GO INTO THE BIN opps cat just pressed caps lock, I am now ruthless and all failed boxes and so one go into the bin unless I can save bits of card-stock for my card mats. I have to do this to keep my messy craft room in some form of a workable space or I wouldn't be able to work in it. 

Anyway plan today after I finish my once a fortnight job is to clean up the workspace and start on a new fold I learnt on the weekend. 

I hope you enjoy the video and see the benefits of both the sales and the fast fuze and always remember I am here if you need me. A email or phone call away.

No comments:

Post a Comment