Sunday 22 October 2017

Absence explained

Sorry guys for my absence over the last week or so but it really was not something I could control.

My Mother-in Law was diagnosed with breast cancer 6 weeks ago and it was a aggressive cancer so we have all been very worried and spending time with her to give support.

On the 12/10 she had surgery and then came and stayed with us so I could look after her as a nurse and carer.

She had a good recovery and loved being spoiled and loved the fact that we also had her dog here with her for the duration.

Last Friday we got the best news ever, she is now cancer free and only has to go on preventive tablets to ensure that the cancer dosen't return. (not 100% guarantee but the best on offer today for her type of cancer)

She is now back in her home and recovering slowly there.

At the same time I had my Father -in - Law in hospital with Melanoma cancer and he has had 3 operations to date for this. Fingers crossed xxxx for the all clear soon.

I had to put him into the Good Shepard Hospice for respite whilst his wife recovers and so am visiting him and will be attending his hospital appointments during the next few weeks as well.

At the same time I was trying to fore fill orders I received at the last Renegade Markets and was late with one order but the lovely lady was very understanding and happy +++++ with her 50th birthday and wedding twist and pop cards I made to her specifications.

But am back to my messy craft room tomorrow and hope to set up some classes that i will post here and on my Stampin' Up! web page.

Thanks for being patient with me and for your ongoing support of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment