Tuesday 29 August 2017

Pootles’ Tips – Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Stylus

https://youtu.be/8vvL-jxt4iM

I just found this on my face book page and it is a excellent video on our scoring board so I thought I'd share it with u all.
Personally I also use the bigger end of my stylus but I run it through my hair to give it some lubrication, I guess a hand is a bit better but my way works well too.

I use both my scoring board and my Stampin' Up! trimmer to score depending on what I am doing. Boxes definitely are better with the scoring board and I like to reinforce my scores on both sides of my card stock for a sharper image and a more professional looking box.

I am sitting on my couch feeling miserable after returning home from Mudgee with the flu. Ah so nice to have been given it, think I got it on the plane down there and gave it to my Daughter-in- Law and my grandson. So catching up on demonstrator video's and ideas etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment