Wednesday 14 June 2017

Open House tomorrow 0930-1230 9 New England Court Douglas

Well have I been a busy girl, tomorrow is my first open house for the new 2017-18 Stampin' Up! catalogue. So I have been head down and ... up (u get the picture) making cards with all the new goodies I have purchased from the catalogue.

Today I played with the new embossing paste and used it on cards and a scrap booking page. Wow I love it, we have new stencils to go with the paste as well as tools to make life very easy, just have to have a dish of water close our paste dries fast. Will post photo's after open house events finish. All who attend will go home with a goodies bag and someone will win a lucky door prize. And all the ladies will get to play with some of my new goodies in a make and take table. Should be fun and games and plenty of cake and coffee as well.

If you cannot make it for this event please email me and I will put on another day more suitable for you. rpgmillican@gmail.com
0400031235
47791342

No comments:

Post a Comment