Wednesday 5 April 2017

No comments left to date so no prize awarded

Come on guys, I would love to know who's looking at my blog. So much so that I am offering a prize for the first one to comment, it will be worthwhile so first in will get it.
#
I don't hassle, I don't hound, I just love to craft and love to share so don't feel if you contact me that I will be a PAIN because I will not. stampin' Up! products sell themselves so I let them do just that.

But I am here if you need me or want to expand your skills, the prize may even be a free class who knows.

If you would like a copy of the new catalogue in early June please contact me and I will have a copy for you. You can collect it from me or I can deliver,  alternatively, you can collect one from me every 2nd Sunday at Renegades Handmade Markets at Marion School Currajong 8-1. I offer these catalogues free of charge (I have to buy them) so postage on top is a bit too much for my meager budget so collecting/delivering is my preferred options.

No comments:

Post a Comment