Thursday 8 December 2016

Sneak peak video from the upcoming Occasion catalogue.

https://youtu.be/qc-qBXm8Ev4


A video to watch on one of the new the upcoming products from the Occasions Catalogue out on the 4th January.

I am currently in Mudgee NSW visiting my family and my beautiful 3 Grandsons and doing my favourite duties (babysitting). We have planned a cooking and craft weekend whilst the parents are working.

When I return home soon I will come home to my stamps, dies, Designer series paper etc from the Occasions and Sale A Bration Catalogue. As a demonstrator, I am able to purchase early so I can make cards etc for you to see what our new products can do for you, share the latest card fold and ideas with you.

So once I am home that will be my task during the Xmas period before I go to Ispwich for another babysitting task.

Then I will return to settle down to regular classes which I will post in advance to allow you to pick a suitable time for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment