Saturday 22 October 2016

New Video

G'day everyone,
Today I was taken out for breakfast to Harvey Range Tea Rooms and was lucky enough to taste the $50 cup of coffee that is the result of the Civet Cat eating the coffee beans and then their dropping are collected and processed to the most yummiest coffee. I didn't buy the coffee but happen to speak to a group of people doing a tourism video and a chief from USA was testing the coffee and he was kind enough to share. Smooth, strong and bitter just like I love my coffee to be.

Enough of me, I have just come across a video on making your own ribbon from card stock. How often to I want a particular colour of ribbon and don't have it in stock or that particular colour isn't available in my online store, hmm a bit. Now after this simple tip, I can make my own ribbon and so can you.
https://youtu.be/EyXd3PSXLPc

Have new cards to post but it is soo overcast and rain is POSSIBLE (whoops this is the Ville not sure if it will actually get here) so cannot take any photo's till the sun returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment