Thursday 20 October 2016

Class today

Hi all, today I had a lovely group of ladies make a (u guessed it ) Pop Up Christmas card. A few hiccups, partly due to my instructions being slightly wrong, teacher losing a important die  and then inattentive ladies who didn't LISTEN to the teacher and turn their cards 180 deg when told to. Having to much fun nattering they were, but it all worked out well with just a few minor adjustments. It was a long class and we only managed the one card as it is quite complex to make and especially for the first time. But everyone went home with their very impressive card and instruction (with correction added, turns out I don't know horizontal from vertical) after a lovely morning tea/lunch and many cups of tea and coffee. Next week we will do the 2nd card which was to be a Bon Bon Card.

Advanced classes do take time and these ladies like to cut their own cards from start to finish as like me this is the way they learn best. Classes do go quicker when I pre cut all the necessary card stock and DSP (designer series paper) but I don't mind either way. The aim of the class is to have fun and enjoy the pleasure of crafting with friends (new or old).

Well done girls and to the 2 ladies that couldn't make it, I will repeat the class for you when you are able to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment