Wednesday 3 March 2021

Tips for the Butterfly Bouquet

Good morning, Frenchie has come up with the best video to explain our new Butterfly Bouquet or bundle depending on what one can afford. This set became available to you in March. I haven't brought it as I have a lot of butterfly sets but gee wiz Frenchie has made me want it now. Have to look at finances to see if I can get the Bouquet as some of it is whilst stock lasts (designer series paper I believe),  Stampin' Up! are coming out with a lot more user friendly sets that make life as a crafter much easier and quicker and this is great to see. Enjoy the video and click on my link below to have a look at prices for this set or individual pieces as ur budget allows.
Cheers from me,
Raye
Your Stampin” Up demonstrator
0400031235 
Please leave a message if no answer and I will return your call asap.
rpgmillican@gmail.com

My Web page for on-line shopping
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4012322

No comments:

Post a Comment