Friday 22 January 2021

🔴 Make Valentine’s Day Cards that Sweep Them Off Their Feet

ok guys you are coming on my journey today. I am sitting watching videos, drinking coffee and sitting with a hot pack on my back and enjoying life as best I can with a back that is permanently a pain in the !!! Fun hey. I cleaned my front verhanda 3 days ago, scrubbed it with a broom and hosed it off and set my back pain off big time, then continued to clean my craft room (spring clean as both bins fill of my cast outs) and now I am on strict instructions from my hubby to sit and relax till I return to normal pain levels. So who am I not to comply with that ORDER hey. So as I said u are coming with me, when i see a video I think, hey the girls and guys might enjoy this one too, I will share it with you and hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Love some feedback guys as never sure if you are with me or not, just say hi, love this set or video or something to know you are out there with me. cheers Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment