Tuesday 8 September 2020

Scenery stamping with my Mother in Law.

 spent a wonderful morning stamping with my Mother in Law Gloria Millican. I was teaching her how to use her stamparatus and sponge rollers to do wonderful scenery cards. When she puts her mind to it Gloria is a talented artist and taught me a few tips as well. Not bad for a 86 yr old lady. Just goes to show you are never too old to craft and with patience and a good cup of coffee/tea you can create stunning achievements. It also helps when Stampin' Up! has wonderful scenery stamp sets that allow us to create with. My stupidity was not to take pictures to show you her achievements, however, she is coming to crafting at my home on Friday where I am teaching making your own scrapbook page background with ink and stamps. As well as one sheet wonders with only ink and stamps which we will cut up and use as matts for cards. Should be a fun morning with a great bunch of ladies. Hopefully Gloria will bring the creations from this morning to show the other ladies and I will take pics and post them here. Love that I am now well enough to get back into the craft room. Yeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment