Tuesday 21 April 2020

update and a thank you to new customers

Thank You Flowers Stock Photos - Download 4,657 Royalty Free Photos
Thank you to the lovely folks who have marked me as their demonstrator and made an order from me. This is soo appreciated and please believe me when I say I will be there for you. I have been very quite with posting as I have done what is necessary in these trying times and taken on my Grandchildren whilst their parents have to work outside the home. We all isolated for 4 weeks so deemed we were safe as possible within the restraints we have. However the children need home schooling as do all QLD kids and so Nana to the rescue. As I have 3 with grades of 1, 4 and 7 it is not an easy task. At the same time I have had to have my 74 yr old brother come and stay with me after an urgent operation as he lives 5+ hrs away in the bush. So life has turned upside down for me and I have a craft room that is calling but not being answered. We will get back to normal and back on track but not just yet. So bare with me and I will post when I can and craft when I'm able to.
cheers,
Raye, your local Stampin' Up! demo

No comments:

Post a Comment