Saturday 18 January 2020

My heartfelt apologies for having to cancel my "Open House" this week. and sneak peak at already made cards

My heartfelt apologies for having to cancel my "Open House" this week. My health made it impossible for me to provide enough cards and 3 D items etc to make it worth your while to attend. So I am going to re-do the date and will post. I did manage to let every one know who had responded to my invite in adequate time that I had to cancel.

Due to requests for a night time "Open House" I be offering the Friday night as well as the Saturday morning so everyone can get to see what is on offer in the new mini catalogues.

Once again I apologise but my health does have a way of making my life up and down and why I struggle daily with life and what it has to offer.
Here is a sneak peak at what will be showcasing the new stamps,dies and designer series paper.





No comments:

Post a Comment