Sunday 17 November 2019

SALE SALE SALE -Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza! For three days only, you can get these deals 20-22 November

Get ready for three days of savings with the Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza! For three days only, you can get these deals:
15% off Ink pads and Cardstock in:
Neutrals Collection
Regals Collection
2018–2020 In Colors
2019–2021 In Colors (except Purple Posy)
Take Additional 5% off the original 10% discount:
8 bundles
Neutrals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
Regals Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
2018–2020 In Colors Classic Stampin’ Pads Assortment
Shop with ease from my 24/7 online Stampin’ Up! store
click on the above link to go directly to my store
I Would love your business but do ask that you tick the box that asks to “let demonstrator know” so I can support you and you purchases. You have 1 month to return items and have them replaced at no cost to you. After that it is up to me to approach Stampin’ Up! Support on your behalf if I perceive that the matter is worth taking to Demo support. I cannot support you if I do not have notification of your purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment