Friday 17 May 2019

A video for you on how the new Stampin cleaner pad works with tips and ideas


How the new stamipn cleaner pad works

click on above link


Available from the 4th June from my 24/7 online shop   Just clink on the lady on my card to go to my shop. Or the shop now button on the upper right of my facebook page.

I welcome new customers and want you to know that I am here for you anytime.

Classes will be starting in July on set days and times each week and will be available for new crafters and experienced crafters at different sessions.  There will also be special technique classes held on the weekend as well and they will be posted each month depending on my schedule.

All classes will be run from my house in Douglas and the cost will be $25 per class or $20 for pensioners. That will give you 2 cards to make for beginners and 3 cards for experienced crafters.
However beginners will receive extra instructions and pdf's for card-making tips and tricks to make your card professional looking but still handmade. Classes will run for 1-2 hrs depending on how long we need as we do have fun and of course I will provide you with a cuppa of your choice.

I will also be offering a wine and craft night  to see how the interest is in having this type of event. If successful I will add this to my class list.

thanks for your time and interest,
cheers,
Raye

No comments:

Post a Comment