Friday 8 September 2017

Crafter's needed




 Question:  Is this you?

Answer:  come to one of my classes to learn how to do professional like cards every time with all the tips and tricks I have to help you. Together we will make cards, boxes, fancy fold cards and gift items depending on your level of experience.
Classes can be tailored to you level of experience and what you prefer to learn.

Where:  my home     9 New England Court Douglas.

When:  classes posted on all my social media sites and my Stampin' Up! web page      morning – afternoon – night  - weekend

Cost:    Yeh  first class is FREE   (this is a introductory class where you make 2  simple cards and get to play with fully colour coordinated Stampin' Up! products.

            $25 per class for approximately 2 hrs of stamping fun. (order products over $100 and your class is FREE).

Workshops:
Where:  your place with family and friends (min 5 please)
When:  to suit your busy lifestyle
Cost:    FREE   I bring make and take tasks for all
Hostess: receives free products if orders go above $300.
My full support:  for your workshop including invitations for you to give to family and friends.
Suggestions:   Wine and craft workshop
                        High tea workshop
                        Themed workshop
                         Scrapbook workshop
                         Shabby Chic workshop

My contact info:

Phone: 0400031235 / (07)47791342

my online store link:


Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/uniquelyrayestampinupdemonstratortownsville/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment